Police Scanner Forum.
April 19, 2024, 06:47:47 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Verizon Wireless Support & Chat Forum- http://verizonwirelessforum.com

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Scanner Frequencies Premium Members Donate Countrysideforum Staff List Login Register  

still having issues

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: still having issues  (Read 89 times)
IrishMac

Cookies 0

« on: December 14, 2014, 02:18:09 pm »

I'm still trying to program a favorites list using Sentinel. I've been able to get the list to my scanner from PC but nothing ever scans. I did this using the "conventional" mode and was entering frequencies, Ex: 155.540. When I try to create another favorites list using anything but 'conventional', like P25 and EDACS, a frequency tab doe not appear. My question,(besides my not getting this right) is P25 and EDACS system don't require a frequency to be put in? And if I try again using the "conventional' mode, will this pick up P25 and EDACS channels? I'm asking because most everything I've read says the Kansas City Mo. police dept. and fire dept. use the EDACS P25 phase 1. I'm at a loss of what to try next.
Thank you for any help you can give me and if you know of a site other than U Tube to watch tutorial videos on how to program a favorites list, PLEASE TELL ME!!! I've been trying to get this favorites list to work for nearly a month now. I've watched every video on U Tube and taken notes but missing something still.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum