Police Scanner Forum.
April 20, 2024, 01:16:04 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Verizon Wireless Support & Chat Forum- http://verizonwirelessforum.com

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Scanner Frequencies Premium Members Donate Countrysideforum Staff List Login Register  

Looking for help.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for help.  (Read 72 times)
IrishMac

Cookies 0

« on: November 16, 2014, 11:16:18 am »

I'm Patrick,(IrishMac) and trying to join a group who can help my wife and I with our scanner issues. We just purchased a Uniden BC345CRS and are 1st time users. We live in Kansas City, MO. and have been successful in finding a few police frequencies, (6) that come in. That's out of 54 frequencies we entered. We also entered 16 freq. for the fire dept. and not a one comes in. When allowing the scanner to just "free scan" on its own, we can get nothing but the 6 police freq. Nothing on fire, ham, weather or Marine. 5 of the 6 police freq. that come in were found by the scanner itself. Only 1 of 70 freq. we entered from on-line listings works. We're 1st time users at this and figure we're doing something wrong for only 1 of 70 freq. we entered to work. Would like to see if there's anyone in the Kansas City area in this group that can help us with freq. listings and help us figure out why we can't pick nothing up on fire,air, weather and marine. Thank you for any help you may be able to give. Have a Blessed and Quality Day!!!
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum