Police Scanner Forum.
March 29, 2024, 09:08:57 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Verizon Wireless Support & Chat Forum- http://verizonwirelessforum.com

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Scanner Frequencies Premium Members Donate Countrysideforum Staff List Login Register  

home patrol problems help please

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: home patrol problems help please  (Read 161 times)
Uniden-Homepatrol-74
Kermit The Scanner Hermit

Cookies 0

Dont Play Stupid With Me Im Better At It

« on: December 31, 2013, 09:24:46 pm »

i have a uniden home patrol

I have had a horrible time with this scanner!! I have had problems with homemade antennas, now i have a professional one, and im still pulling what hair i have out!

I have learned you can lock starcom, and get to the area that says county's, i have yet to figure or get editing there to work, i have also learned you lock on any channel you can scan and lock stuff out that way.

i cannot get this thing to work so many feed off others or use the same frequency, I cant figure favorites out either?

hours spent on these trys just to hit unblock, and the pc scanner of my area pics up stuff mine is missing!

i am really regretting the decision to get this and not a better one! I just saw the labels, nice big touch screen, and a few reviews.

i wish i would have gone to forums and a deeper search, Im looking into a better replacement if i can ever afford it!

any help ides, same problems, whatever

thanks allot
Report Spam   Logged

“I am aware that I am less than some people prefer me to be, but most people are unaware that I am so much more than what they see
"It's good to know that if I behave strangely enough, society will take full responsibility for me.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum